Learning Hive is committed to excellence and partners with state schools to deliver transformational in-school tuition. It provides small group tuition giving each student a personalised learning journey.
We are looking for tutors that will join our prestigious university alumni to deliver high quality tuition to students. You will be part of an environment where you will experience, first-hand, life changing impacts of quality education. Learning Hive offers competitive rates and rewards committed staff.
What we're looking for
- Hard working and enthusiastic, either an undergraduate/graduate with excellent subject knowledge of Maths and English;
- Experienced in working with children;
- Confident, high achieving and self-motivating;
- An exemplary role model with a positive and inspiring personality.
KS1 & KS2 tutor role
- Working with a diverse group of no more than 6 children;
- Engaging and supporting each student to achieve their full potential;
- Inspiring students to give a positive learning experience which will instil confidence and self-belief.
- Managing student's behaviour and ensuring a smoothly run session
- Monitoring & reporting on your students development and progress
Expected start date
4 hours a week with additional cover shifts for our other schools & potential additional admin support work
£11.00-£15.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
- Do you have a valid DBS on the update service?
- Do you live in, or are local to the Ilford area?
- Teaching / tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
- Childcare / child supervision: 1 year (preferred)