Learning Hive is an approved provider of the National Tutoring Programme, and we are committed to excellence. We partner with schools to deliver small group, transformational tuition.
We are looking for tutors that will join our team to deliver high quality tuition to students whose learning has been impacted by Covid-19. You will be part of an environment where you will experience, first-hand, life changing impacts of quality education. Learning Hive offers competitive rates and rewards committed staff.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Hard working and enthusiastic with excellent subject knowledge of Primary Maths and English;
- Experience tutoring children;
- Confident, high achieving and self-motivated;
- An exemplary role model with a positive and inspiring personality;
- Has a DBS registered with the update service, or willing to do so.
As a Learning Hive NTP tutor, you will be:
- Working with groups of 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3, face-face in schools;
- Engaging and supporting each student to achieve their full potential;
- Inspiring students to give them a positive learning experience and instil confidence and self-belief;
- Managing student's behaviour and ensuring a smoothly run session;
- Monitoring & reporting on your students development and progress.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Working Hours: Weekdays, during the school day. *Please note this is in person tutoring, the position is not online/remote. Shifts will likely be 3-4 hours, 3 times a week.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00-£25.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Licence/Certification: DBS registered with the update service (preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Tutoring: 1 year (preferred)