The NTP is a national initiative that supports disadvantaged students through catch up tuition with the aim of bridging the widening attainment gap caused by Covid-19’s disruption to education. Funding is provided by the DfE to cover 70% of costs to schools.
Affordable tuition for schools
Funded tuition sessions for students
As an NTP tuition partner, we deliver bespoke tuition sessions on a 1:1 or 1:3 basis for a fraction of the cost of private tuition. Your school will only need to contribute 30% of Learning Hive’s tuition costs.
Why apply for after-school tuition through the National Tutoring Programme?
Access heavily discounted tuition rates by securing 70% of the costs through the DfE’s catch up funding.
15 hours per student
Dedicate a 15-hour block towards catch up activities and support in core subjects for each child.
Funding is available for tuition from Year 1 to Year11, supporting those who need it most.
Want Learning Hive as your NTP provider? Apply here
How it works
Identify pupils for 15-hour tuition blocks
Log into your NTP Tuition Hub
Select us as your NTP Partner
Share data through the secure portal
Agree an intervention plan with us
Begin your 15-hour block
Receive regular feedback on progress
Pay just 30% of the costs!
Why choose Learning Hive as your National Tuition Partner?
We deliver more than just tuition. We track and assess pupil progress, reporting to parents.
Quality & Value
As one of the most affordable providers, we deliver incredible value for money.
Our tutors are trained and qualified, ensuring every session and resource is carefully planned.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many hours can a pupil be offered?
Tuition is delivered in 15 hour packages but there is no limit to the number of tutoring packages that can be offered to the same pupil. A pupil’s progress may have been impacted in more than one subject area. Schools are best placed to make these decisions.
How do I choose Learning Hive as my delivery partner?
Simply log into your NTP Tuition Hub and select Learning Hive from the delivery partners list.
What are the costs to my school for NTP provision?
NTP provision is 70% government funded so your school only needs to cover the remaining 30% of costs. At Learning Hive, we've created a high-quality, affordable model.
Does Learning Hive provide student impact reports?
Yes. Our tutors run baseline assessments in their first sessions with students to get an understanding of their current abilities. From here, we plan and deliver bespoke sessions, closely monitoring progression and reporting the impact of our targeted interventions to your school.
What extra workload will be placed on my teaching staff?
Your staff need to simply identify the students you wish to provide tuition for and we'll do the rest. It's helpful to gain some insight from teaching staff into the student's areas for development which will be discussed in the planning stage of our collaboration.
Are Learning Hive representatives DBS checked and Safeguarding trained?
Yes! All Learning Hive staff hold an enhanced DBS and are Level 2 Safeguarding trained.
Can we apply for SLT and NTP?
Yes, you can apply for both. For NTP, 70% of costs are covered, with 30% paid by schools. For SLT, your school will receive a grant to cover 75% of costs, meaning your school only needs to pay 25%.