Why choose Learning Hive?
Official NTP partner, delivering bespoke tuition packages
What is the National Tuition Programme?
Competitive rate from £6-12 per hour!
Why apply for Learning Hive to be your NTP partner?
15 hours per student
How it Works
- Identify pupils for 15-hour tutoring blocks
- Select Learning Hive as your NTP Partner
- Agree an intervention plan with Learning Hive
- Begin a 15-hour block, with regular feedback
- Pay 40% of costs - 60% covered by DfE grant
How to make the most of NTP
Cover 60% of tuition costs with the school-led tuition scheme
What is School-Led Tuition?
£7.20 per student, per hour!
Why apply to Learning Hive for your School-Led Tutoring?
Use your catch up funding wisely!
Flexible allocation of your catch up grant
Partnering with Learning Hive as your School-Led Tuition Provider
- Identify pupils you wish to receive tuition
- Partner with us as your provider
- Agree an an intervention plan with Learning Hive
- Begin tuition sessions, in small groups of 1:4
- Pay just 40% of costs - 60% will be DfE funded
Frequently Asked Questions
Tuition is delivered in 15 hour packages but there is no limit to the number of tutoring packages that can be offered to the same pupil. A pupil's progress may have been impacted in more than one subject area. Schools are best placed to make these decisions.
NTP provision is 60% government funded so your school only needs to cover the remaining 40% of costs.
Yes. Our tutors run baseline assessments in their first sessions with students to get an understanding of their current abilities. From here, we plan and deliver bespoke sessions, closely monitoring progression and reporting the impact of our targeted interventions to your school.
Your staff need to simply identify the students you wish to provide tuition for and we'll do the rest. It's helpful to gain some insight from teaching staff into the student's areas for development which will be discussed in the planning stage of our collaboration.
Yes! All Learning Hive staff hold an enhanced DBS and are Level 2 Safeguarding trained.